WHERE ARE THE FREE CEU’S?If your looking for free CEU’s for your certifications, we compiled a list for review.
Medicare Learning Network by CMS offers free CEU’s. Sometimes they are lengthy, but, if you want to save some money, try them out and create an account at https://learner.mlnlms.com/Default.aspx. There credits are good for organizations such as the following organizations:
- American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
- American Medical Billing Association (AMBA)
- Medical Association of Billers (MAB)
- National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT)
- American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM)
MEDICARE LEARNING NETWORK
Additional organizations are offered through Medicare Learning Network on their website at “https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Medicare-Learning-Network-MLN/MLNGenInfo/CE-Associations.html.” Then, if their CEU’s are eligible with your organization, create an account at the following address and sign up, https://learner.mlnlms.com/Default.aspx.
- If you’re a member of AAPC, they offer free CEU’s monthly in their Healthcare Business Monthly Magazine
- HITNOTS LLC.
- Compiles a running list of CEU’s offered at various organizations. To sign up, go to http://hitnots.com/category/free-ceu-opportunities-for-july-2017/.